The rules for this Mystery Blogger Award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I would really like to thank https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/98784733 for nominating me for this award. He is a brilliant poet and a writer. He is one of my best friends and he is a very soft-spoken person.
3 facts about me-
- I am an introvert person.
- I express my feelings and emotions in a diary which is very secretly kept with three locks.
- Thelittlealchemyst is my friend but he annoys me a lot and one day if I get the opportunity I will surely take revenge from him. (IC)
I think that one of my best post is https://storiesofectasy.home.blog/2019/07/22/an-obnoxious-truth/
Answer to the questions-
- To be very frank, I would not like to change anything because I like where the world is going.
- I would rather see the past.
- I would like to know how I die.
- I would rather eat one because for me my life is very precious.
- I would rather have 0 followers and many people seeing my blog.
- (Plus if anyone wants their name here comment below, don’t feel embarrassed to do so)
Question for the nominees-
- For how much time have been blogging now?
- What is an advice that you would like to give to other bloggers?
- Would you rather sacrifice yourself for the whole world or sacrifice the world for yourself?
- Would you rather jump from a plane or would you rather eat a cockroach and a lizard?
- What is one place that interest you the most?